Océanopolis invites you to a journey of discovery through the world's oceans. A unique space in France for its scientific and spectacular approach to the marine environment. Discover the incredible diversity of marine environment through our 3 pavilions, from Brittany to the Poles and through the tropics, meet the seals, penguins, otters, sharks, fish, crustaceans... Oceanopolis is home to over 1000 species ! To make your day unforgettable, Océanopolis offers all-year-round family-friendly events and interactive spaces. Shops and restaurants onsite.
- Distance from Roscoff : 37 miles (one-hour drive)
- Opening time : Check the website !
- Booking required. Tickets on sale at the Tourist Information Centres of Plouescat, Saint-Pol-de-Léon and Roscoff
- Admission : Adult (>18 years old) 21,30€ / 14-17 years old 16,10€ /Children 3-13 years old 13,50€ / Children <3 years old FREE. Family pass (2 adults + minimum 3 children) = 78,10€ and 12,50€ for each additional child.
- Port de plaisance du Moulin Blanc
- 29200 Brest
- 00 33 2 98 34 40 40